Morgidox® 1x50 Kit - Morgidox® 1x100 Kit - Morgidox® 2x100 Kit
Compliance & Flexibility
Morgidox® (Doxycycline Hyclate Capsules, USP)
- The Morgidox® family helps address specific patient types, disease severities and dosing regimens with:
- 50 mg* per day
- 100 mg* per day
- 200 mg* per day
- Allows for titrating up or down while helping patients remain compliant
Packaged for Adherence
- Easy-to-remember daily dosing may improve patient adherence1
- Difficulty remembering whether a dose was taken is the most often patient reported reason for non-adherence2
- Easy-to-swallow patient-preferred capsules
- 66% of patients prefer capsules over other oral dosing forms3
Morgidox® Kits contain Acuwash® for Patient Convenience
- Gentle, moisturizing cosmetic cleanser, developed for patients with irritated skin
- Contains natural botanical ingredients including Aloe and Green Tea
- Aloe provides natural moisturizing
- Green tea is a natural antioxidant
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Morgidox® is indicated as adjunctive therapy for severe acne. Morgidox® capsules are contra-indicated in persons who have shown any sensitivity to any of the tetracyclines. THE USE OF DRUGS OF THE TETRACYCLINE CLASS DURING TOOTH DEVELOPMENT (LAST HALF OF PREGNANCY, INFANCY, AND CHILDHOOD TO THE AGE OF 8 YEARS) MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DISCOLORATION OF THE TEETH (YELLOW-GRAY-BROWN). Photosensitivity manifested by an exaggerated sunburn reaction has been observed in some individuals taking tetracyclines. Treatment should be discontinued at first evidence of skin erythema. Concurrent use of tetracycline may render oral contraceptives less effective.
* Doxycycline hyclate equivalent to 50 mg and 100 mg of doxycycline for oral administration
1 Curr Med Res Opin. 2015 January; 31(1): 145-160.
2 Am J Clin Dermatol. 2014:15(2):87-94.
3 Pharm World Sci. 2001 Oct;23(5):185-8.